Title: Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon
Location: University Hospitals of Derby and Burton NHS Foundation Trust
- A literature review: The role of plakoglobin as a biomarker to determine the invasive potential of ductal carcinoma in situ, 2018-01-01
- Are online prediction tools a valid alternative to genomic profiling in the context of systemic treatment of ER-positive breast cancer?, 2017-09-01
- Evaluation of patient-centred communication in breast clinic; how are we doing and what we need to improve?, 2018-01-01
- The effects of a home-based physical activity intervention on cardiorespiratory fitness in breast cancer survivors; a randomised controlled trial., 2018-05-01
- Concordance between the HCPs' and patient's perception of the efficiency of the clinical consultation in breast clinic, scope for improvement, 2018-01-01
- Variation in the provision and practice of implant-based breast reconstruction in the UK: Results from the iBRA national practice questionnaire., 2017-10-01
- Bardoxolone-methyl inhibits migration and metabolism in MCF7 cells., 2017-02-01
- Response to Letter: Evolving Trends in Breast Surgery: Oncoplastic to Onco-Aesthetic Surgery., 2017-01-01
- A multicentre prospective feasibility study of carbon dye tattooing of biopsied axillary node and surgical localisation in breast cancer patients, 2020-10-01
Amtul Carmichael is experienced and dedicated Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon, engaged in clinical and basic science research to enhance the understanding about the effective treatment of breast cancer . Amtul has an established track record in peer-review publications.
She has been involved in the education of undergraduate students throughout her career and has recently submitted Masters in Education. Amtul is a Fellow of the Higher Education Academy; she is a Faculty and the Course Director for various Educational courses at the Royal College of Surgeons and has served as Senior Academy tutor, a Senior Examiner for Mb ChB.